We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a Finance Manager do?
You will work to support our Prepaid business team. In this dynamic position you will contribute to profitable business growth by effectively partnering with business leaders and improving the financial planning, analysis, modeling, and reporting support provided to them. Successful candidates are expected to act as an integrated part of the business team.
As a Finance Manager you will:
• Deliver financial planning and reporting responsibilities accurately and timely, including variance analysis, statistical evaluation, and commentary for internal review/action.
• Contribute to the month-end G/L close, monthly business reviews, monthly full-year forecast, annual operating plan, and annual long-range plan.
• Drive planning and forecasting processes in a manner that engages business leaders in a truly collaborative fashion.
• Develop reporting/dashboards and other in-depth financial analysis for executive management to assist operational decision-making. Regularly communicate findings to management through succinct and meaningful communication.
• Analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, and general business conditions. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between operational, financial and performance goals.
• Evaluate revenue and transaction performance to provide actionable insights. Identify revenue and profitable growth opportunities through portfolio analytics.
• Monitor and control operating expense to ensure alignment with budget.
• Serve as the subject matter expert on the finance team for internal financial systems and reporting
• Offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement, and build strong relationships across the business unit.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5+ years of applicable finance/accounting experience
• Must possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare a variety of financial reports in a timely and effective manner.
• Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports. Proficient at analyzing, interpreting, and succinctly synthesizing large amounts of financial data.
• Intellectual curiosity with a strong base of problem-solving and technical skills required to complete assignments.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company officials.
• Deep understanding of Data and how to use to automate reporting and analysis
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
• Essbase/Smartview, Oracle, and SAP experience
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.