You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Director of Client Experience Success do?
The Account Processing Services business is a dynamic and critical part of Fiserv. Our solutions address needs ranging from account processing to mobile banking and everything in between. Our clients represent 40% of the banks in the US in either a licensed or SAAS model.
As the Director of Client Experience Success, you will be critical to our clients having a successful technology experience with Fiserv.
The goal of the Director of Customer Experience Success is to ensure that every aspect of the customers experience with Fiserv’s technology is high quality. You will achieve this by:
- Developing and implementing client solution focused reporting on Key Metrics/SLAs
- Standing up and operating a 24x7 Customer Focused monitoring team
- Providing direct communication and insights on client specific outages, associated impacts, mitigation steps our clients can take, and remediation timelines and actions being taken
- Provide insights on root cause analysis as well as short, medium and longer corrective actions being taken
- Providing customer centric views on pan Fiserv, BU specific, and client focused activities to improve quality, security and resilience
- Liaise with internal SMEs to assemble customer centric release schedules from development teams, geared toward specific customer needs
- Optimize the customer’s experience
- Initially your global team will consist of client experience managers, and client monitoring specialists.
- The responsibilities of a CES director range from managing the team of CES Managers, to driving initiatives that deliver value to customers.
You are someone who:
- Has Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and inspire mid-level managers to drive company growth.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high desire to work with an innovative team
- Analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning and delegation skills.
- Has actively participated in meetings with C-Suite executives and contribute unique perspectives and value
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience working with business and technology teams
- Minimum 8+ years of overall management experience in the tech space.
- Significant experience in a Client facing role; either in technology delivery or technology operations management
- Experience creating strategies, implementing them, tracking performance, and achieving set objectives.
- Proven ability to analyze, organize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise presentations and plans
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Solid and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekend as needed basis
- Travel required: 25% (post-COVID)
- Experience in the Retail / Commercial Banking sector
- Experience with Fiserv technology solutions
- MBA or other postgraduate CIS or business management degree.
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experiences in their past work.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.