You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Proposal Content Manager
We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, creative/strategic thinkers and intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our proposal management department is a revenue generator with a tremendous success record with existing and new clients. We interface and collaborate at all levels of the organization, including c-suite members as RFx is embedded in the Fiserv culture. As an influential key contributor on the team, you will partner with sales and cross-functional subject matter experts (SMEs) to expand Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven proposal responses to set of questions deemed as RFXs (for example, RFI, RFP, RFQ/RFT, Questionnaires and more).
What does a great Proposal Content Manager do?
As a Proposal Content Manager, your clients will consist of merchants, financial institutions and government entities. You will collaborate/interface with the deal team, including sales, proposal personnel, SMEs and executive leadership to complete different types of RFXs. You will collaborate/interface with the deal team, including sales, proposal personnel, SMEs and executive leadership to complete different types of RFXs. You must have exceptional proposal management skills in both project management and writing. You must possess strong leadership skills and have more than three years of hands-on experience within a fast-paced proposal center environment.
You will compose and edit materials for the proposal team in a timely manner while meeting urgent and pressing deadlines and can adjust quickly to the changing needs of the business. You will be responsible for maintaining the content database to ensure all existing and new content are updated in the centralized database to optimize the proposal team’s response time. The Content Manager will foster strong relationships with internal senior-level professionals, SME and proposal managers to analyze and interpret solutions into marketable, win themes for compelling proposals, presentations and other client-facing documents. You will adhere to the proposal content process, including evaluating requirements, acquiring content from SMEs and team members, formulating clear and compelling responses, translating content and client needs into effective messaging and complying with all solicitation requirements. This is a fast-paced environment with many competing proposals in process so the expectation is that the Proposal Content Manager is expected to work independently and collaboratively from the onset.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Write client-specific cover letters and executive summaries
• Work collaboratively with subject matter experts and senior/executive leadership to capture key ideas while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice
• Review, edit and rewrite proposal content in accordance with brand standards
• Leverage highly technical material (collected through interviews or research) into easily understood, proposal ready narrative
• Maintain a broad understanding of content applicable to the Fiserv products, platforms and solutions
• Contribute to all aspects of proposal activities, including team working sessions and formal color reviews (Pink and Red team), if required
• Maintain the content database to ensure all existing and new content are updated in the centralized database to optimize the proposal team’s response time
• Ensure proposal responses are compliant in accordance with client specifications, and ensure quality control throughout the proposal process under tight deadlines
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Intermediary knowledge in merchant processing, prepaid solutions (closed and open loop), ACH, digital commerce, biller, output services, Financial Risk Management Solutions and enterprise content management solution within the financial services/Fintech industry
• Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism, Mass Media, or a related field
• Minimum three years’ experience in a financial services/payment processing fast-paced proposal environment responding to government, merchant and/or financial institutions RFXs
• Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) Certification a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Five years of experience in Financial Services/Fintech with financial services products and solutions (for example, Merchant Processing, Prepaid Solutions [Closed and Open Loop], ACH, Digital Commerce, Digital Banking Solutions, Financial Risk Management Solutions, Bill Payment Solution, Output Solution [Transactional Print, Instant Print, Card Production, etc.], Loan Origination, Account Management front- and back-office solutions, Card Services Solutions, Payment Method Solutions, preferred
• Strong proposal writing experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment is critical; excellent verbal and written communication skills – writing original content and editing are essential functions of the job
• Ability to understand and articulate client’s business requirements and develop the corresponding proposal design
• Ability to use standard English writing styles to write proposal sections, including information research and synthesis from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals) into a cohesive, easy-to-read and persuasive final product
• Exemplary organizational skills, including accuracy and timeliness with the ability to work well under pressure managing multiple activities and meeting established goals in a deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with overlapping deadlines and short lead times and maintain a high level of attention to detail, and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
• Ability to interact and build relationships with various levels within the organization; ability to work irregular schedule and necessary hours to meet required deadlines; must be able to work independently
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Conceptual and visual creative skills and strong content planning, strategy development and management abilities
• Extensive working knowledge of document production using Microsoft Office products (for example, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, Visio and so on)
• Salesforce.com and SharePoint experience
• Proficient in Shipley processes and standards and APMP
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.