You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manager do?
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services. Key areas include:
• Financial performance management solutions for budgeting and planning, financial accounting, and funds transfer pricing and profitability
• Financial risk management solutions for credit, market and liquidity risk as well as asset/liability management
• Financial crime risk management solutions for fraud and money laundering detection and mitigation
• Financial control solutions for reconciliation, exception management and account certification
• Solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, float management, and enterprise content management (ECM)
• Consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team
Position Summary (Purpose of job):
The purpose of the Project Manager’s job is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor larger scale scope and budget projects with a high degree of complexity and risk. The Project Manager will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. Projects can span multiple business units or functional areas. The Project Manager is expected to work under minimal supervision with oversight provided by the Manager of Professional services (FRMS business unit).
1. Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
2. Provide a holistic view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders
3. Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project (E.g., Kick off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.)
4. Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined escalation path
5. Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project outcomes
6. Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project
7. Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
8. Facilitate alignment and approach for all related Fiserv business areas to meet One Fiserv Objectives.
9. Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in business or equivalent work experience
• 2-3 years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience
• Knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycles
• Experience in driving large scope projects with many moving parts and interdependencies
• Experience in large scale change efforts and change management
• Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Able to travel 15-30% of the time
• Possesses the following key
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.