Cyber Security, Client Executive IV
What does an exceptional Cyber Security, Client Executive IV do?
The Cyber Security, Client Executive IV role is one of the most important roles for Fiserv to drive a company and industry wide push to secure our country’s financial institutions and economic stability from bad actors!
Recently, Fiserv has collaborated with BlueVoyant to expand our cyber security go-to-market offerings. In this role, you will be selling one of the most advanced managed endpoint and network security services specifically designed with the Financial Institution in mind.
- You will be sell comprehensive cyber solutions based on a thorough understanding of both short and long- term customer requirements.
- You will have the opportunity to sell high value Managed Services to a captive group of existing Fiserv accounts where relationships already exist.
- You will be selling into existing account processing customers over $400M in assets with Client Partners already in place to help with introductions and mentorship through the account.
- As the territory owner, you will have approximately 170-190 accounts with significant revenue opportunity in cloud hosting services and Managed Cyber Security, two of the largest growing spends for financial services.
We want you to be successful in this role so BlueVoyant Security Operations personnel, which include former NSA and FBI cyber security analysts and experts such as former CTO of FBI cyber division, will conduct your training.
As a Cyber Security, Client Executive III, you can look forward to:
- Develop and execute on territory and account planning strategy/tactics to generate demand, cultivate leads and generate sales.
- You will be responsible for sales planning and accurate sales revenue forecasting for your assigned territory
- Establishing a professional, working and consultative relationships at the CXO level to interpret business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into Fiserv opportunities
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions
- Considered an authority in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 8+ years of advanced Sales with 3 years of experience selling “Managed Services” (Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Cloud, network) or Cyber Security Solutions.
- In--depth sales/industry knowledge of one or more of these solution areas: Managed Infrastructure & Hosting, Security
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Ability to travel 50% - 75%.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Past experience selling managed endpoint & perimeter cyber security solutions
- Experience selling endpoint security, network security or SIEM solution
- Previous experience selling to Financial institutions
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated and integrate this knowledge into consultative selling
- Demonstrate high service or product knowledge and integrity in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers
- Expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
What do we do?
Sentry is part of the Open Solutions division within Fiserv offering multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its mission is to provide a robust portfolio of Managed IT Services to enable financial institutions to be nimble in a technology landscape that is constantly changing. By providing sophisticated talent and tools, combined with Fiserv’s deep expertise in financial services we can provide services geared toward all the demands put on financial institutions. Although we cover a wide array of Managed Services, our primary focus is around the following high demand growing services:
- Cloud/Hosting Services
- Multi layered Cyber Security
- Infrastructure Management
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More