You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Technical Business Analyst do?
As a Business Analyst, you will help establish and work with business analyst standards, assist with the software development process by defining and documenting software requirements and reviewing and testing the developed software to ensure that it functions correctly, meets our software development standards, and fulfills the previously agreed to requirements.
- 8 - 10 years of business experience within the Banking and / or credit card domain as a Business Analyst in gathering and writing Business requirements.
- Must have experience in user acceptance testing, relational databases and gap analysis.
- Experience with Jira, SQL, Agile.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical specifications to business leaders and implementation teams.
- Analytical skills to identify issues and resolve root case.
- Self-Starter who can read user stories and work independently
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Documentation.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in US.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.