You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a Director of Business Operations, Loyalty do?
As a broad-based strategist, you will use your strong teaming, organization and communication skills to support the achievement of the overall operational plans, financials, and strategic objectives and build out Loyalty financials to achieve an aggressive 2 year revenue goal. You will focus on raising opportunities to drive growth for the Loyalty business.
As a Director of Business Operations, Loyalty, you can look forward to:
- Run key initiatives the cross functional and GM boundaries, to drive one outcome for the Loyalty business
- Design and lead the vendor management strategy to maximize revenue and expense savings opportunities and ensure compliance with all SLAs
- Partner with the leader for Loyalty to prioritize initiatives based on impact to the business, clients, customer and other strategic considerations and leads/facilitates the successful execution
- Manage operational performance objectives and reporting processes and programs
- Govern activities related to initiatives and programs crafted to maximize revenue generating activities
- Help establish quantifiable goals for business performance and track progress
- Benchmark existing product offerings against competitors and industry trends to identify, assess, and develop opportunities that will lead to growth, strengthen the Loyalty business’ position in the marketplace, and provide increased value for our clients
- Own the day to day process of strategy development, define comprehensive build/buy/partner plans, and support go-to-market activities across new and existing solutions
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal partners to ensure the successful execution of initiatives
- Listen and observe within the organization, to understand key pressure points to bring forward to the leader for Loyalty
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum of 4 years credit card loyalty platform experience
- Operate in an Agile framework
- Loyalty Product Management and/or Business Operations
- Client/Relationship management
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of progressive experience leading business development strategies in a consulting organization that supported clients in a complex matrix environment for technology or banking/financial institutions.
- Previous experience to synthesize market, industry, business and competitive information to inform key product and strategy decisions.
- Experience in developing and presenting business cases to secure capital and internal support from a broad range of executive stakeholders
- A strong background of making strategic decisions and recommendations and owning them through execution
- Skills to influence activities and outcomes of other resources/organizations with indirect reporting relationships
- Translate product strategy to top line growth
Travel required: Approximately 20-25% travel post-pandemic
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.