You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client Engagement leader for Loyalty do?
As a Client Engagement leader for Loyalty, you will ensure that Fiserv delivers on its commitments to our financial institution partners. And you will serve a meaningful role in driving the Loyalty P&L and client satisfaction in partnership with stakeholders across the organization.
You are a key leader who will drive and lead a team to support our client needs and be a liaison with Development and Account Management groups to manage client expectations and resolve technical issues impacting clients. In addition, you will proficiently execute against key business success metrics including financial targets, client experience metrics, and engagement of our associates and clients.
Your position is a key strategic member of the Loyalty leadership team.
As a Client Engagement Leader, Loyalty, you can look forward to:
- Expand the control framework into business operations
- Provide consultative service and delivery excellence
- Develop and champion client delivery and service processes to manage client initiatives and progress
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for end-to-end client delivery to track progress over time periods
- Drive performance against key P&L levers impacting time to revenue across the business
- Be a key influencer in communication and engagement strategy for the service team across Fiserv
- Develop and monitor metrics for demand and capacity planning for optimal organizational effectiveness
- Champion voice of the customer feedback for end-to-end client satisfaction and engagement
- Develop strong client relationships and identify opportunities to better support their business objectives
- Ensure alignment with key organizational partners, including executive leadership, sales, marketing, operations, finance, legal, and others to ensure aligned business success
- Provide market feedback to Credit Processing Leadership team regarding ideas for new offerings and client needs based on synthesizing intakes through the delivery and service process
- Map out and execute strategies that will enable scaled adoption of products across key customers
- Design and develop improvement opportunities to gain efficiencies of project and service methodologies, deliverables, reporting and training to mature capabilities in service and delivery
- Prepare and communicate strategies while maintaining effective, on-going relationships with Client Executives
- Lead an annual, quarterly and monthly planning exercise in partnership with client and product teams to ensure expectations are effectively managed
- Actively lead the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
- Collaborate with Finance to establish a monthly review model inclusive of revenue and expense measurement and reporting.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum of 4 years credit card loyalty platform experience
- Operate in an Agile framework
- Loyalty Product Management and/or Business Operations
- Client/Relationship management
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations or a related field required.
- 6+ years of experience in business implementations or operations with most of the experience in leadership roles
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Shown success in effectively driving delivery
- Working understanding of business financial practices and accounting
- Strong experience in data-driven management, metrics and reporting
- Excellent ability to lead and motivate teams of 10+
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Operational consulting experience is valuable
- Solid ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and operation levels
- Solid thought leadership and the ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
- An ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success to effectively complete tactical activities
- A high degree of adaptability and flexibility to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Travel required: Approximately 20-25% travel post-pandemic
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.