You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv operates a three lines of defence model, widely adopted in the financial industry. The position is within the second line of defence and will be responsible for the deployment of Fiserv Polska’s Enterprise Risk Management framework, risk culture and control environment primarily in Poland and more broadly across the EMEA region.
The Enterprise Risk Manager will support the Risk and Compliance Director, engaging directly with the business. Lead risk management activities that support Fiserv’s ability to create value for investors, serve the needs of our clients and owner-associates, and meet regulatory obligations and standards. Maintain comprehensive governance and working partnerships with business colleagues and clients to fulfil oversight and risk management responsibilities.
- Reporting to the Risk and Compliance Director, the role will be hands-on, highly engaged and involved in virtually all aspects of risk management in Poland and more broadly in the EMEA region.
- Lead the maintenance of Fiserv’s Enterprise Risk Management framework across all parts of the business to increase visibility and adherence of standard practice.
- Maintain a strong working partnership with the Members of the Board and all business stakeholders as the risk management subject matter expert; and point of escalation for risks impacting business objectives.
- Improve the organisation’s understanding and oversight of risks to support a risk-aware culture and drive risk ownership with business and process owners.
- Lead assessments of controls effectiveness of known and emerging risks to determine appropriate prevention and remediation actions.
- Capture, monitor and appropriately support or challenge progress of risk mitigation action plans as part of issue management and the overall risk management approach.
- Appropriately escalate material risks to the business and other relevant management and/ or personnel.
- Lead the development of robust governance, reporting and communication of risk metrics and tolerance levels to business leaders that provide greater visibility and transparency into risk factors affecting Fiserv’s strategy and business objectives.
- Support and perform comprehensive deep-dive research, fact gathering and analysis of country or business level risks and changes in the business or external environment.
- Provide appropriate support and guidance to address business queries or evaluation of internal & external audits of Fiserv’s risk management framework and internal controls.
- Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values:
- Earn client trust every day
- Create with purpose
- Inspire and achieve excellence
- Do the right thing
- Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial institution or payments processor, regulated by the KNF (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego).
- Risk management certification / qualification preferable.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience of payments, merchant acquiring, card issuing services, and new payment methods preferred.
- Has previously interacted with the KNF and understands the importance of that relationship.
- Ability to adjust quickly to new demands, assimilate a vast array of information and shape priorities.
- Ability to collaborate in a team-based environment across functional disciplines and lines of business.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and able to organize self and work.
- A sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in English at all levels both orally and in writing.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.