You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
The main purpose of the role will be managing products, business relationships and compliance requirements for selected card schemes (AXP, DC, JCB & CUP). THe candidate will be responsible for: identification of customers and partners needs, compliance, product improvements, card acceptance business growth, agreements and other documentation. Monitoring the level of revenues and costs generated by managed products.
- Close monitoring of new card regulations, mandates, bulletins and other compliance documents issued by American Express, Diners Club/Discover, JCB, UnionPay;
- Undertaking required activities aimed at ensuring compliance of the products and services offered with card scheme requirements, the internal regulations of the Company and applicable law;
- Supporting business, operational and other processes required to ensure card processing is maintained as required;
- Managing relationships with card schemes, vendors and other partners;
- Conducting development activities in the area of managed solutions;
- Cooperation with Fiserv EMEA/NA as part of card compliance processes;
- Preparation of plans for the development of supervised products and services;
- Preparation of relevant agreements, product and process documentation;
- Supporting Sales Department in the process of acquiring new customers and selling products and services;
- Preparation and conducting of internal workshops supporting product services after their implementation;
- Substantive support of employees of the Sales Department in the process of concluding Agreements in the field of supervised products;
- Periodic review and analysis of reports presenting level of revenues and costs generated by managed products.
- Master degree in economics/law;
- Relevant working experience related with collaboration with cards issuers - Amex, Diners, JCB, Union Pay and others;
- Experience in product management and sales support;
- Experience related with card compliance;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Work on the base of a job contract,
- Possibilities of further development in global organisation,
- Hybrid scheme of work in an office in the center,
- Attractive social benefits.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.