You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Cloud Architect, Advisory do?
You will provide architecture and solution design leadership to our product engineering teams and in client projects. Use your hands-on experience of migrating enterprise level applications from legacy to the cloud. If you have the ability to understand business problems, evaluate possible solutions and design the solution with recommendations that keep in mind cost and time to market considerations for the business- not just converting an application(s) but including deployment, monitoring and operational considerations, we want to hear from you! We are engaged from pre-project kickoff through successful implementation into production. You'll need strong communication skills to improve mutual understanding across both business and technical focused teams.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Align with the business and technology strategies, leading the architecture and design effort for projects and working to identify and manage technical risk
- Support innovation efforts and identifying technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission capabilities
- Act as a technical advisor and liaison to clients and executive leadership, and as the point of contact for technical issues
- Perform governance for the architecture
- Use your expertise in IaaS, vendor specific options, PaaS and both vendor specific and agnostic options
- Use your proficiency with core middleware components including but not limited to MOM, BPM, batch and streaming ETL, RDB, NoSQL, with at least one option in each category that is cloud vendor agnostic
- Use your experience in cloud and non-cloud architecture and design patterns, cloud neutrality, multi-tenancy, especially from a security and compliance perspective, and the application architecture for at least one language platform (Java, Python, or .NET).
You’re the kind of person who:
Has superior written and verbal communication skills and experience working with various groups such as project team, clients, vendors, and executives. Has strong organizational skills and the ability to independently execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment. Can to sort through the buzzwords and hypes and guide the technology and business teams. Are you proficient in Infrastructure such as Code, DevSecOps, and runbook automation? You'll use your proficiency in Hybrid and Private Cloud options, especially in the context of legacy and highly secure application integration.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an Enterprise Solutions or Cloud Architect with a Fortune 500 Company with at least 5 years working for an investment bank or Financial Institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Software Development Lead
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Cloud Solution Architect working with at least two major cloud platforms (Azure, GPC, IBM Cloud)
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading technology modernization efforts via cloud enablement
- Experience leading the migration of large-scale legacy enterprise applications or platforms to a cloud environment (PaaS or SaaS) from start to finish. as well as experience leading large scale, brand new cloud-based applications (PaaS or SaaS level) from start to finish
- Experience leading quality of services (QoS) optimization efforts, especially with the focus on HA/DR, scalability, performance, and maintenance, using cloud-based solutions with minimal impact on cost
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes including Helm, enterprise observability, including but not limited to APM, log aggregation and analysis, and SIEM, identity and access management (IAM), API’s inclusive of REST and GraphQL
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- At least one Cloud Solutions Architect certification
- Fluency in Java or Python application architecture
- 3 or more years of experience in Agile methodology
- Minimal 10-15%
About our Business:
Tegra118 is driven by a single purpose: to build the future of wealth technology. We work closely with our clients to deliver solutions that are relevant to their needs, today and tomorrow. Our associates’ unique perspectives, informed by both deep industry expertise and a broader view of the fintech space, inspires us to stay ahead of change and push the boundaries of what’s expected in wealth and asset management. As an industry leader for over three decades, we are proud of our heritage and our culture of openness and inclusivity, values that guide the way we work with one another and with our clients.
The foundation of all that we do lies in our recognized, flexible technology, which grows with clients as their needs change, to transform the way people interact with, manage, and grow their wealth.
We are Tegra118. Building the future of wealth technology, together.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Tegra118 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.