As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our vision, mission and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Benefits & Well-Being
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Senior Digital Sales Executive
- Join a new team building out of Digital Banking business in EMEA for a Fortune 500 business.
- Become a founding member of the Digital banking team in a FinTech sector that is one of the hottest and most dynamic market places on the planet.
- Bring to this new team your wealth of experience in Fintech and consultant led selling and share in the success of a growing business.
- Join a team that is on the cusp of doing great things with support of a Fortune 500 US based business and the make the most of the already established building blocks in put in place for strategic growth.
What does a great Digital Sales Executive do?
Responsible for the sales of Fiserv’s industry leading Digital products, to the Financial Services sector, Retail Banking and Challenger Banks across the UK and rest of EMEA potentially. This involves addressing targeted key new accounts as well as exploring and establishing new markets working in close partnership with the product development area.
This position serves as a critical point of aggregation of competitive and product information from the field. In addition, the position will work with the client management team to assist in client retention and revenue enhancement as needed. The role will also act as liaison to various industry trade groups to maintain company presence and image.
In the evolving Digital world where customer behaviour is to learn on their own, our approach is to recruit top sales talent who use subject matter expertise and industry knowledge and experience to provide an insight that disrupts the customers thinking.
The role offers a significant development opportunity for a Digital Sales Consultant seeking to make a step change and increase their business influence and impact in an EMEA business. Fiserv is a member of the FORTUNE® 500 and has been named to the FORTUNE Magazine list of the World's Most Admired Companies® for six consecutive years, recognized for strength of business model and innovation leadership.
The successful candidate will be working in an agile manner as part of a strong EMEA sales community and will be encouraged to draw upon this wider network for development and support to close deals with targeted prospects.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Be the sales & lead specialist in consultative complex sales
- Be business and technology focused outcome orientated
- Selling at CIO / CTO level and able to deliver £2-3 million plus of annual revenue
- Be required to generate proposals built and focused around identified business needs.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally regarding the Cloud and Managed Services value proposition packaged around our digital banking products
- Deliver target GM against an annual target set by the business tracked on a quarterly basis
- C-level engagement and consultative approach and able to demonstrate what control they had and what they achieved
- Able to demonstrate a solid background in selling software technology and progressing in each role and now looking for the next step
- Providing consulting / professional services around emerging tech - ML, Data, Analytics etc
- Has appreciation of Cloud journey and demonstrating knowledge of major public cloud.
- Development of new client relationships with mid to large financial institutions, service organisations, lenders and wealth management businesses primarily to sell Digital Products.
- Develop and execute long and short-range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the Digital Sales Director.
- Coordinate pricing and develop and present client proposals and presentations that effectively communicate the Fiserv value proposition.
- Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
- Organize and oversee client RFP responses.
- Interpret management policies for planning, budgeting, monitoring, and managing sales operations toward maintaining sales effectiveness.
- Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives targeted at prospective new clients in targeted industries.
- Keep the sales tracking system (eCRM/Salesforce) properly updated to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of sales activity throughout the sales cycle.
- Advise the Sales Director on sales activity and client responses. Manage various management reports and updates on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed.
- Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Require minimum 8 years sales experience within a structured sales environment, technology related fields.
Must have demonstrated ability to consistently achieve multi million-dollar sales quota
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Preferred experience selling Digital Products to UK FI market including Building Societies.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have formal sales training
- Self-starter, passionate and energetic individual who thrives in a new business development capacity through cold-calling, face to face meetings and presentations.
- Payments sales experience strongly preferred.
Fiserv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.