As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Partner Development Manager- First Data Merchant Solutions
A key member of the UK Partner Sales team; The Account Executive contributes to the signing, development, management and overall strategy of retention of strategic Partners. Ensure assigned Partner portfolio accounts are managed effectively, with a focus on retention, value upselling, contract negotiation and overall profitability of accounts.
Deliverables and responsibilities
Source and board new revenue generating partners within the remit of the overall team scope Develop, implement, and manage all Partners ensuring that all aspects of the relationship operate as required, including but not limited to; Operational effectiveness, profit margin maintainability, retention and reporting.
Engage business owners as required to review monthly performance data.
Establish strong relationships with Partner senior management.
Implements remedial actions when necessary to control and eliminate FDMS and Partner liability.
Establishes strong working relationships and breaks down barriers across the company to ensure quality products and services are provided
Present established and new products for the Partner to target new and existing merchants. Decide and agree commercial opportunities with reference to, but not limited to the internal product suite. Review contractual obligations and commitments. Ensure volumes are as projected with acceptable growth levels Advise on new Scheme regulations, Fiserv enforced protocols or any other changes within the UK acquiring market Support boarding of all deals, including where necessary face-to-face meetings with the Partner and potential Client
Key Performance Behaviours
- The role requires effective relationship management between the various internal Sales & Business development teams, Finance, and Product teams and therefore requires a strong relationship builder, with the ability to build credibility, and influence across all management functions.
- Proven track record in sales / business development is essential to the success of this role
- Self starter, with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals and challenging business plans.
- A key element of this role is to use an in depth understanding of the business and relevant financials to assist in identifying opportunities to expand the relationships and increase top line revenue into the business
- Ability to understand complex processes and communicate to audiences at all levels. Demonstrated desire and ability to develop and enhance existing processes and controls.
Pre Entry Requirements
- Significant merchant acquiring industry experience.
- Strong commercial, financial acumen.
- Proactive approach with ‘Can-Do’ attitude and macro vision – Sees the big picture & not afraid to get involved
- Strong people skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Some level of sales experience
- Working knowledge of Card Scheme policies and practices
- Regular communications with Director level and above
- Frequent contact with FDMS operational support teams, settlement/funding, Finance, Credit/Periodic Review, Implementation and Product and Compliance
- Regular communication with senior ISO Partner contacts
- Establish relationships with various card schemes contacts and PSPs
In return for your commitment we will give you an outstanding career opportunity, where only you set the limit. You will become part of an organisation that is truly ambitious in delivering value to our customers. We will of course reward you with an attractive and very competitive package
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.