As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Role: Corporate Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Sales
The Corporate Development Manager will develop and implement new business strategies through executing tactical plans leading to achievement of ambitious sales targets through closing, cross selling and direct selling initiatives with primary aim of achieving and driving new business revenues across Europe.
- Achieve new business revenues in line with target/s
- Set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure)
- Ensure that pipelines comply with all business expectations including the following:
- Adequate size
- Targeting right mix of appropriately sized accounts
- Pipeline activity turning over quickly enough in line with ambitious revenue plans
- Have a balance between lead sources
- Demonstrate optimal range of pipeline stages
- Engage multiple channels in prospecting for new business
- Create and develop a clear target listing based on strategy / target sectors and with selected channels
- Establish clear, well thought out target list of desired names in advance, based on strategy / target sectors and product advancement as agreed with management and relevant colleagues
- Proactive and innovative in prospecting and forming key relationships through existing contacts, seminars, customer surveys, new product launches, structured corporate entertainment, press profile etc.
- Utilise and engage with the AIB Corporate and Business Banking Teams to generate quality leads and opportunities
- Engage proactively with the Sales Team to gain specific support required prospect for identified opportunities
- Ensure that all necessary advance due diligence is completed in a timely and comprehensive manner using a structured due diligence process covering pre-tender requirements
- Ensure prioritisation and urgency around most important deals in the pipeline
- Ensure the use of the optimum cross functional team when pitching
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all items are closed to have in place a deal ‘go live’ within the prescribed timeline.
Skills and experience required
- Possess business related qualification (degree level at minimum)
- 5+ years’ successful experience in a Corporate Development or Tier 1 Sales role
- Acquiring experience a distinct advantage
- Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying and prospecting new business opportunities
- Excellence in influencing at all levels of an organisation
- Experience of achieving success against challenging targets with complex sales cycle and product requirements
- Demonstrable success in taking personal ownership for driving performance and delivering constant growth to meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to demonstrate high level of influencing capability and personal credibility within senior levels of blue chip organisations
- Experience in operating effectively within a wider Corporate Sales Team; using all available resources in an effective and timely manner.
- Commitment to self and personal development.
- Open to travelling across EMEA as required.
Key Behaviours & Competencies
- Drive for results/success
- Customer focus
- Influencing others
- Relationship management
- Analytical ability
- Action orientation
- Time management/effectiveness of planning
- Effective communication skills
- Strong decision making abilities
For further information on AIBMS visit www.aibms.com
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.