Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
· An advanced understanding of common computer programming algorithms.
· An advanced understanding of object orientated design principals.
· Minimum 5 year hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code.
· A solid understanding of software development patterns and their application in several programming languages.
· An advanced understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
· A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
· Minimum 5 year hands-on software development experience using Visual Studio and .NET framework.
· Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Oracle Certified C# Programmer preferred.
· Experienced in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development Lifecycles such as Scrum, Waterfall or the Rational Unified Process.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.