Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
What does a great Software Development Engineering, Analyst do?
As a Software Development Engineering, Analyst you will have to work within a team with developers, Business Analysts and QA automation engineers, to make sure the software development project requirements from the client are fully implemented and delivered through a continuous agile process on each sprint, by following industry’s best practices and using the latest web technologies to build a robust, scalable data warehouse web application.
As Software Development Engineering, Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Troubleshooting and providing support to existing production facing applications used by consumer and line of business clients.
- Participating in the Functional and UI design process as required, providing guidance and consultancy to team members and project stakeholders.
- Preparing screens web layouts, wireframes and/or prototypes for required upcoming project features, based on an existing legacy application.
- Providing input to walkthroughs of Functional and Technical specifications and assist in the process of refining work estimates.
- Presenting information effectively in communications with peers and management regarding team progress, roadblocks and general feedback.
- Working successfully in a team environment and collaborating with team members daily.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor of Technology or equivalent college degree in relevant discipline plus 4 years of related experience in applicable field, college degree optional if candidate demonstrate hands-on experience from previous jobs.
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5, Web Api 2, Entity Framework, C#
- Experience working with Web Services oriented architectures and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or greater.
- Hands-on experience with Angular, React, KendoUI or similar other Web UI framework
- Focused on user experience: ability to provide functional, usable and attractive designs for web applications enabled for desktop and mobile usage.
- Provide professional, clear, unambiguous, and complete written and verbal communication such that the intended audience receives information correctly.
- Strong desire to learn.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCSA Web Applications
- Experience with ASP.NET core.
- Knowledge / experience working with app containers (Kubernetes or Docker)
- Experience resolving challenges and dealing with DevOps related efforts.
- Experience working with cloud platforms and services (Azure is preferred)
Travel required: Percentage/frequency of travel 10% or less (trainings and business meetings, on hold due to COVID19 outbreak)
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.