You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manager do?
As a Project Manager, you will have the flexibility to lead projects of different complexity, worldwide, coordinating high performing and multidisciplinary teams, driving projects to closure while gaining industry knowledge to become an SME of our business.
You will be responsible to handle professional services, product development or infrastructure projects. This could include project management of business process transformation, business process redesign or re-engineering, business performance improvement, corporate compliance, risk management, governance, sourcing advisory, software development lifecycle or technology implementation or transformation.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Manage projects from End to end, from project definition until closure following PMI/Agile best practices (Including transition from-to ongoing projects).
• Identify improvement opportunities and take ownership of the process improvement related to the project management procedures.
• Participate on initiatives to increase business acumen into the role. This includes initiatives to understand Fiserv’s business, products and services.
• Apply fundamental skills in the day by day activities, such as: stakeholder partnership, judgment, team leadership, accountability and commitment, learning agility, business acumen, problem solving, process adherence and continuous improvement.
• Apply technical skills as the business requires to ensure the stakeholders/customers satisfaction. Some technical skill examples could be technical knowledge, change control management, configuration management, contract and procurement management, cross team integration, process management, quality assurance and testing management, risk analysis, scheduling managing, scope definition, lessons learned management.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 2+ years IT Project Management driving projects (from Initiation to Closure).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management, Industrial engineering or 2+ years of experience in related areas.
• Experience on implementations of products with external customers in other geographies.
• Ability to handle several complex projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal/written English communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proved experience on projects of high complexity
• Advanced English Level (90% or C1 equivalent)
• Knowledge of and ability to understand technology architecture is a plus.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.