Professional Services Project Management, Professional
The purpose of the Project Manager’s job is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Project Manager plans, coordinates, and monitors small to large sized scope and budget projects, and partners with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of projects. Typically projects involve the rollout of new products or releases. The Project Manager is expected to work under limited supervision with oversight provided by the Implementations Manager within Bank Solutions.
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery.
- Provide a complete view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned to expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project
- Ensure transparency throughout project lifecycle by proactively communicating progress on an on-going basis. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Ensure the PPM tool (Clarity) is updated with current forecasts and actual time for all assigned projects and tasks. Report all changes to schedule and scope on a timely basis.
- Role demands flexibility to work in US time zone to provide overlap during US Time Zone (EST)
Position Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Previous exposure to project management and/or relevant consulting experience
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycle
- Experience in driving small, medium and large projects within an organization
Soft Skill Set:
- Communication – Must have excellent communication skills.
- Multi-task orientation – ability to manage more than one project at a time
- Self motivated
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More