Product Development Project Management, Analyst
What does a phenomenal Product Development Project Manager do?
This position is for a Project Manager for the FRMS team within the FRMS-PMO organization. Delivery includes everything about a project management role according to co crafts standards, build and maintain proper documentation in all phases of a project(s).
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
You should have a deep understanding of the SDLC on all its aspects and quality assurance methodology and tools in the Agile environment including direct BU communication and fell appropriate working with associate in different geographical locations.
- 5 years of experience working in an Agile development or software production environment managing projects and deployment with global teams
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to resolve high priority / high transparency issues
- Strong interpersonal skills to inspire change, build consensus, and achieve objectives across functional teams
- Proven decision-making and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to communicate status, key issues and resolution in manner appropriate to the audience
- Experience with software/product development lifecycle (SDLC/PDLC)
- Knowledge of software application deployments and promotion into development, testing, and production environments
- Experience with project management tools such as TFS
- Technically competent with various software programs including, but not limited to MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint
- Highly ambitious that works with minimal supervision, is a fast learner and a standout colleague.
- Creative thinking, good analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication and social skills
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with report writers/writing queries a plus
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired
Travel required: 5% to none.
Who We Are:
This positon will support all aspects of the BU’s FRMS client portfolio in the United States of America.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More