Implementation Consultant, ProfessionalJob ID R-10079963 Date posted 05/20/2017 City Tres Rios State/Region Cartago Country Costa Rica Additional Locations Barreal de Heredia, Costa Rica
The Implementation Consultant provides in depth analysis and consultation to clients during deployments, in order to ensure accurate implementation and configuration to satisfy clients’ business needs. The person will work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure delivery and implementations exceed service level commitments. This position aims at providing various professional services to customers in supporting custom changes to product done using rules and configurations in the product and implementation if the customizations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Elicit and capture the technical requirements for implementations.
- Work with project team on functional and technical components of the implementation project including product configuration, interfaces, installation and testing.
- Serve as the primary client interface from a technical perspective.
- Recommend hardware configuration and hardware sizing.
- Convey general information to the client concerning platform compatibility and other technical standards of the solution. Install the solution at the client site, including configurations.
- Conduct on-site and off-site technical training for customers.
- Create and maintain installation and training documentation.
- Identify, investigate and resolve technical problems given the established severity level and work in conjunction with the client and development team to resolve technical roadblocks.
- Determine technical and business impact analysis of customer specific customizations.
- Work with product development to come up with appropriate approach for customer specific customizations. Advise clients on security matters, performance considerations, and overall integration into the client IT infrastructure.
- Provide input to management for resource utilization, process optimization, staffing needs, management planning activities, etc.
- Build the SQL rules as per Configuration & Design Document using MS SQL Create test data based on the requirement
- Create required environments using virtual machines
- Deploy and test built configuration
- Perform sanity and smoke testing on configuration and complete system
- Data deletion, truncation, restoring and modification Troubleshoot and fix issues in deployed configuration using SQL profiler
- Provide pre-production support to client
- Provide configuration development estimations and follow necessary SDLC processes while building configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in a related area or practical experience
- Experience from 2 to 3 years on enterprise product development with implementation services
- Proficient in SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Proficient in Windows Server and proficient in UNIX and Mainframe operating systems.
- Programming experience in Visual Basic, C#, and COBOL (plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft IIS web servers and web services (SOAP)
- Advanced English level
- Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS and Windows Batch Files.
- Experience using SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
Fiserv delivers advanced mobile solutions to clients around the world. Constant innovation and the drive to achieve the best possible outcome gives our teams the opportunity to think creatively and be an active part of a successful and always evolving, world-class organization.
This is a hardworking, fun working environment. Are you ready to be challenged to deliver client projects as well as climb your way up the ladder?
Join Us! We are a FORTUNE® magazine’s 2015 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. Join us and become #FISVProud.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.