You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Business Description: Our Client Technical Support Representative is the first technical contact for our clients, and as such, are a key to providing positive experience and quality solutions to our clients. . The Client Technical Support Representative plays a key role in supporting our clients as a point of escalation for resolving complex application specific issues. As the liaison between the client support and the product development groups, this key position is responsible for validation and escalation of product issues and enhancements. The successful candidate will become a valued partner to our clients, providing the technical expertise that allows them to maximize the investment they’ve made in choosing Fiserv’s software.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist 1st Tier with resolution of technical elements related to application-specific issues.
- Serve as point of escalation in the resolution of product defects.
- Approve escalation of incidents to product development. Recommend priorities for resolution. Monitor for status and resolution.
- Prepare clear and thorough communication to clients in relation to explanation of issues, recommendations for processes and other correspondence as needed
- Facilitate cross functional interaction between clients, support and development to resolve complex issues.
- Assist Technical Product Support Manager and Training Department with developing and instructing technical training sessions.
- Maintain and support the servers and virtual environments for our test lab.
- Coordinate with Professional Services department to conduct product installation and upgrades.
- Participate in user acceptance product testing, software documentation and installation guide review for accuracy and usefulness.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years business related experience including 1 to 3 years programming experience or database administration( can be at university level).
- The Client Technical Support Representative must have working knowledge of application software, database management and programming.
- Moderate level of knowledge of network infrastructure, 64-bit architecture and Windows security.
- Excellent presentation, client management, organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with client staff and team members required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills required.
- The ability to set priorities in a fast paced environment is required.
- High level of professionalism required. Must be a positive example for other team and department members
- Hand-on experience with Microsoft Business tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access required.
- Experience with the installation and administration of SQL database management system (SQL 2008/2012/2014) and/or DB2.
- Experience with administration of Microsoft desktop and network operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 server).
- Experience in similar positions for Application/database support is highly desired
- Knowledge of Agile methodology would be desirable
- Development experience or knowledge of Java, Servlets, JSP, C++ would be considered a plus
- Knowledge of application servers (WebLogic or WebSphere) would be considered a plus
- Education: Advanced Student of Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Certifications: N/A
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service, technical support or account management role
Banking industry knowledge
Work Schedule:8am to 5pm (On call once a month)
Willing to work after hours and weekends if/when necessary during critical issues and escalations
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.