Business Systems Analysis, Professional
This position is for a Business System Analyst for one of our organizations. The Business System Analyst plays a key role as Product Owner within the delivery team working with, supporting, and leading business analysis activities during the software development life cycle. Key to the function of this role will be efficiency and accuracy in high quality analysis and documentation, working predominantly with Product Managers, other fellow Business Analysts, quality analysts and software developers.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering and documentation from continuous meetings and collaboration between internal and external clients.
- Participate in the Functional design process as required, providing guidance and consultancy to team members and project stakeholders.
- Prepare wireframes, mocks, storyboards and/or prototypes for required upcoming project features, based on existing applications or solely on requirements for new applications.
- Provide input to walkthroughs of Functional and Technical specifications and assist in the process of refining work estimates.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and senior project management.
- Work successfully in a team environment and demonstrate a willingness to help team members in achieving their project goals if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 3- 4 years of experience on Business Analysis or software development, either as QA or developer
- Experience working on enterprise and back office applications
- Advanced English Level B2
- Previous experience working on software development projects for financial institutions.
- Certifications – CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional)
Fiserv delivers advanced mobile solutions to clients around the world. Constant innovation and the drive to achieve the best possible outcome gives our teams the opportunity to think creatively and be an active part of a successful and always evolving, world-class organization.
This is a hardworking, fun working environment. Are you ready to be challenged to deliver client projects as well as climb your way up the ladder?
Join Us! We are a FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. Join us and become #FISVProud.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More