We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate, manage and review Issuer Solutions financial, operational and management reports accurately and on a timely basis including appropriate variance analysis, evaluation of metrics and commentary for internal review and action. These reports include the Month End Close, Monthly Full Year Forecast, periodic business reviews, Annual Long-Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Annual Budget. These responsibilities require coordination with various functional departments and peers within Issuer Solutions with adherence to Business Unit and Corporate requirements.
- Prepare and deliver accurate, thoughtful analysis and ad hoc reporting for Business Unit leaders.
- Review monthly forecasts and maintain responsibility for LOB and Business Unit cost centers and functions.
- Support BU & LOB CFOs and act as subject matter expert for forecasting and budgeting to help drive consistency across business units. Leverage exposure to best practices and propose process improvements to other members of the Issuer Solutions finance organization.
- Develop and support PowerBI dashboards to be used across the Issuer Solutions executive management team to drive consistency in reporting across businesses and assist business leaders in making operational decisions that maximize profitable growth.
- Provide training and support for other finance team members in areas of budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- The individual will be relied upon to offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement and to build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across the BU.
- Compile and consolidate financial data from business units to perform ad hoc financial and business related analyses to support management reporting and strategic business decisions.
- Analyze and assess risks and opportunities, develop key business metrics to drive revenue and reduced costs resulting in increased profitability and business growth.
- Review all financial reports to ensure that they are accurate and prepared in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage the workload of senior financial analyst and staff analyst. Help develop finance talent, and participate in career development discussions with financial analysts.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills to facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines in a fast paced, cross border environment while responding quickly to management requests.
- Ability to directly support US based Finance teams.
- Ability to manage and develop FP&A staff
- Ability to manage projects, drive results, and influence people at various levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to build and maintain excellent working relationships throughout the organization.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and/or CA preferred. 7-10+ years of applicable finance/accounting experience.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.