You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As an IT Staff Auditor I, you will assist the CAS Department in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Fiserv’s governance, risk management and internal control environment by performing independent evaluations of the adequacy and effectiveness of Fiserv’s technology operations. You will be assigned to a variety of audits related to Fiserv’s Information Technology operations both in the US and internationally.
Under the guidance of the Audit Lead, you will assess risk for Fiserv’s technology areas by contributing to numerous moderate to large technology audits and assist the Audit Lead in the execution of field work such as scheduling interviews and walkthroughs, reviewing materials, designing and executing audit testing, analyzing results and drawing conclusions using the CAS Audit methodology and standards within the allotted time scheduled. Additionally, you will assist the Audit Lead with documenting test results and conclusions, assisting with the preparation of the draft and final audit report and summary of findings.
Your contribution and assignment to each audit will ensure your continued development as an Auditor providing progressive exposure to the payments industry, its operational elements, and regulatory obligations.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, accounting, information technology, or equivalent degree or experience in these fields
• 0 -2 years’ experience in Internal auditing, information technology and security, regulatory compliance, risk management, internal controls, or public accounting, preferably in a financial services or payments industry environment
• Basic understanding of underlying information technology (IT) concepts and operations
• Sound analytical and critical thinking, ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills (written, oral and listening)
• Results driven and committed to the objective, refusal to give up. Meets deadlines and escalates when faced with challenges
• Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Knowledge of audit and controls principles and preferably experience in one of the following disciplines: Internal Audit or Exam Management, Internal Control, Finance or Accounting, IT Security, Regulatory Compliance, or Risk Management
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of IT compliance and IT related auditing standards strongly preferred
• Experience in collecting, classifying, and analyzing data. Understanding database schematics or data sets
• Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization, mathematics, statistical data mining, or data science
• Previous experience with one or more of the following: SAS Software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, or other data analysis tools
Travel required: Up to 30%
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.