We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Projection/Budgeting and variance analysis
- Capex & Opex budgeting, projection & variance analysis. Monthly/Quarterly and yearly Internal opex and capex budgeting exercise.
- Analysis of financial & operational data, assist management in decision making
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual financial Expense reports
- Create a repository for gathering reporting information & use it to create dashboards & other MIS.
- Disseminate information in required formats to stakeholders
- Preparation of provisioning data. Make use of trend reports to examine GL line items also prepare Gap details.
- Understand product lines, including primary revenue and expense drivers. Consolidate product and division performance, analyze results, and provide insights
- Build and prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting through Power Pivots, Power BI and PowerPoint. Create and maintain dashboards / KPI trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA and/or CA preferred. 7-10 years of applicable finance/accounting experience.
- The ideal candidate is a well-rounded FP&A professional who has a great attitude, is eager to learn and is constantly striving for system and process improvements.
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills, and is flexible / adaptable.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail are required.
- The ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and to effectively meet deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment is necessary.
- The candidate must manage and prioritize workloads both in a team environment and independently.
- Experience with Essbase/Smartview, SAP, Oracle general ledger modules, Access and Microsoft Office applications is preferred. Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.