You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Product Owner do?
Banks all over the country are using our technology, and we are actively working to expand into every corner of the digital finance world: credit card applications, opening bank accounts, applying for home equity lines of credit. If it has to do with money, we believe you should be able to do it online, easily and quickly.
Are you a focused and driven Senior Product Owner who can translate our vision and product roadmap into actionable epic and user stories to drive our ambitious goal of delighting, simplifying and accelerating the digital lending experience? In a fast-paced and highly-collaborative environment, your main focus will be orchestrating a team of product managers, user experience designers, testers, and software engineers in the delivery of timely product releases. Your team-centric approach, outstanding communication skills, and canny ability to problem solve will delight your team, our customers, and contribute to your success.
As a Product Owner you will:
• You will partner with Product Management and translate the product roadmap into epic and user stories turning them into defined sprints and product releases
• Leading and driving requirements gathering with Business Analysts you will ensure detailed epic and user stories are delivered for our software development team
• You own the product backlog: break up epics into user stories, groom, prioritize, manage trade-offs
• Plan and drive sprint work based on the product roadmap and release schedule
• Collaborate with Scrum Master to ensure successful agile ceremonies: sprint planning, demos, retrospectives
• Team up with project management to communicate status, mitigate risk, and drive execution
• Focus on eliminating any impediments to the teams
• Lead product review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure product design meets requirements
• You will ensure user-centricity, feature, and design consistency across sprint work
• You offer guidance and mentorship to the team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation
• Encourage idea sharing in strong product setting and communicate and motivate all levels of staff
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• High school graduate/GED
• 2+ years of demonstrable product delivery as an Agile Product Owner
• 2+ years’ experience defining epic stories and writing user stories
• Deep understanding of Agile process and principles
• Demonstrable experience measuring Agile team output (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time)
• Experience using collaboration tools (JIRA Agile, Slack, SmartSheets, Confluence)
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Master’s Degree in a relevant field or discipline
• Experience delivering digital financial products
• Certified SAFe Agilist
• Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Experience with Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture
Who We Are:
Fiserv has been a trusted name in financial services technology for more than 35 years. We’re leading the digital transformation of financial services, helping financial institutions, billers and consumers move and manage money – securely, expertly and with ease – through our creative solutions and deep expertise.
For the sixth consecutive year, and the eighth time in the last 10 years, Fiserv has been named one of the FORTUNE Magazine "World’s Most Admired Companies®."
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of experts, so if you’re seeking an environment where leadership, teamwork and innovation are valued, and career development is important to you, you’re in the right place.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.