You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Reports to: SVP & Head of Clover
Can you connect passion to purpose? We are looking for an experienced executive assistant who has the enthusiasm and skills to help the Head of Clover and the leadership team operate efficiently so that we all continue to innovate and build solutions that help small businesses run and grow.
This role reports to the Head of Clover and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
What does a great executive administrative assistant do?
- Provides administrative support to the Head of Clover and the leadership team and works with multiple senior leaders across the organization.
- While displaying a positive and professional manner, the executive assistant will act as the front-line contact for the leader by responding to inquiries.
- Possesses the ability to exercise independent judgment to make administrative decisions, follow established procedures and protocols, and escalate issues accordingly with the appropriate sense of urgency.
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you can look forward to:
- Proactively managing day-to-day schedules in such a way that the leadership team is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Resolving conflicting time demands to ensure a schedule based on business priorities. General exec preparedness for each day (e.g. daily calendar/reading packet)
- Handling a wide variety of situations involving administrative functions including scheduling appointments, meeting preparation and travel itineraries.
- Establishing and maintaining highly confidential files and records and preparing reports and presentations including gathering and summarizing complex/confidential data.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, client meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Monitors executive email for urgent items, meeting requests, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity regarding sensitive matters.
- Serves as Office Services Coordinator for Sunnyvale office which includes managing vendors that provide snacks and beverages for the office, managing floor plan and other light office management related activities.
- Assists team with projects as needed
Basic qualifications for consideration: (experience, education, skills):
- Minimum of 6+ years proven success as an Executive Assistant to senior leader in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple aggressive deadlines at a time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree preferred.
Clover delivers the leading Point of Sale system with an elegant end-to-end solution that incorporates beautiful devices, cloud-based POS software, payments processing, platform API’s for third-party developers, and an ecosystem with over 220 apps. The Clover platform delivers solutions in a scalable and modular fashion that powers tiny merchants through large football stadiums, supporting millions of transactions daily. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self-starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchants' lives one transaction at a time.
Clover, together with Fiserv, supports the total well-being of our associates. Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.