You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Senior Manager, Clover Product Marketing
Locations: Sunnyvale, California, New York - 1 Broadway
Time type: Full time
Job Title: Senior Manager/ Director, Clover Product Marketing
We’re looking for a Senior Manager/ Director of Product Marketing to help us build and launch great products that resonate with Clover customers, target user personae, decision makers, end users and internal customers.
As the Senior Manager/ Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy & positioning for key Clover offerings. You will work directly on key initiatives on go-to-market, product launches, sales enablement, content, operations & pricing. You will work extensively with product management, partner marketing, sales, and finance to accelerate growth across our company.
More specifically, you will-
· Drive and plan the go-to-market strategy for Clover products, features, and services across cross functional teams
· Define positioning and key messaging through thorough understanding of the Clover product, POS industry, audience, and key competitors
· Work on packaging & pricing strategy for overall Clover’ platform & for specific initiatives, such as product launches. This includes framing strategic considerations, creating potential solutions, analyzing options, collaborating with senior executives, incorporating industry learnings, and driving towards a decision.
· Develop the sales enablement collateral and provide support at each stage of the sales funnel
· Partner with growth and content teams to drive awareness and demand for product
· Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to product roadmap and marketing strategy
· Develop a deep understanding of the Clover platform and how it, with a robust ecosystem of apps, solves problems for SMB customers
· Own product messaging, positioning and all launch activities including internal readiness, beta programs, documentation and content
· Drive internal product education and create useful customer-facing product help content
· Perform competitive analysis and gain a deep understanding of the market and the competitive landscape in order to support product development
· Design optimal marketing campaigns based on market segmentation, arranging the company’s target market into groups of customers with similar traits and needs
· Work effectively across the entire organization
Clover powers payments services for hundreds of thousands of merchants in multiple countries around the world. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing payment processing, storage, and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers, and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We’ve built a reputation as a leading innovator by being first to market with important new payments capabilities, such as Apple Pay, Alipay, and Venmo at the point of sale. Clover currently operates in North America, EU, LATAM and APAC. We are looking for self-starters to lead Product Marketing for Clover’s POS products with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchant’s lives one transaction at a time.
Qualifications & Experience
· BA/BS degree from a great university (MS or MBA is a plus)
· 8+ years of product marketing experience
· 3-7 years technology marketing strategy/product marketing experience
· Prior experience in POS/ Fintech/ SaaS based solution working in a hyper-growth environment
· Ability to build channels, embrace new technologies, measure results and improve product performance and services offerings
· Kind and fun to work with as a collaborator and team member
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.