You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Job Posting Title: Implementations Analyst
What does a successful Implementations Analyst do?
The Implementation Analyst plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our card personalization product solutions to our new and existing client base. You will partner with multiple teams within the organization and external clients in leading key activities to ensure their card fulfillment needs are met on time and in accordance with the client requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Lead the testing efforts for several projects
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
- Provide continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Work with client to determine project requirements, timeline, capacity plans and product compatibility, associated parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
- Manage multiple project or implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- Provide occasional after hour support for client implementations
- Develop and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews of project deliverables.
What you will need to have:
- 4+ years of prior client service/relationship and/or project management experience.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office and email applications, proficient on a Windows-based PC.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for client implementations
- High School diploma or equivalent required
What would be great to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects including ownership of all associated issues, tasks, and prioritizations.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the client and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem-solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us!
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.