You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Conversion Analyst do?
The Implementation Analyst plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our card personalization product solutions to our new and existing client base. You will partner with multiple teams within the organization and external clients in leading key activities to ensure their card fulfillment needs are met on time and in accordance with the client requirements.
As a Conversion Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Act as primary project contact for clients and internal groups.
- Lead the testing efforts for several projects
- Taking projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
- Providing continuous project feedback and status updates to key stakeholders.
- Working with client to determine project requirements, timeline, capacity plans and product compatibility, associated parameter settings and key parameters into proprietary databases.
- Managing multiple project or implementation tasks with other internal groups to ensure project completion in accordance with client requirements.
- Developing and maintaining professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to live dates and other key timelines.
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation and procedures identified throughout the project relating to new product/feature functionality.
- Providing occasional after hour support for client implementations
- Developing and maintain consistent standards for project status reporting for internal and external purpose.
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards and reviews of project deliverables.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4+ years of prior client service/relationship and/or project management experience.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office and email applications, proficient on a Windows-based PC.
- Ability to provide after-hours support for client implementations
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience leading small to medium sized projects including ownership of all associated issues, tasks and prioritizations.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the client and internal staff.
- Strong sense of accountability and follow through, effective problem-solving skills as well as a commitment to positive solutions and the client experience.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective 1st day of employment
- 401(k) with up to a 3% match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $10,000 in tuition assistance after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities across all our business units
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Living Proof, our Recognition Program
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.