You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Service Executive do?
As a Service Executive within Output Solutions, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of initiatives and the overall operational satisfaction of Fiserv Output Solutions’ clients. The Service Executive role provides over sight of Output Solutions service delivery for their clients. This includes proactive planning aligned closely with Output Solutions conversions, implementations, development, product management and client services.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for maintaining the primary Fiserv relationship in client's project management and operational areas
• Participate with Client Executive/Sales and client on operational strategy
• Schedule and facilitate client calls with other Fiserv departments and divisions as needed to review Change Requests CRs, projects and open issues
• Attend Project Review meetings with client to update internal groups on client projects
• Create, submit, and track Project Service Requests (SR) & Engagement Requests
• Attend scheduled calls with Service Delivery and client to follow up on any escalations or scope changes on a as needed basis
• Create, submit and track Development Requests
• Participate/schedule/facilitate Post Mortem (internally) meetings
• Project Coordination (AP releases, Project Implementation) - work with other Fiserv staff on execution of releases, projects etc. Ensure that projects are completed within contractual SLA's
• Serve as main internal liaison to internal Fiserv teams including Business Partners
• Ensure that client requests for additional services are addressed
• Escalation point on issues (first line escalation remains Client Services)
• Promote and maintain positive client relations
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Print and Digital knowledge preferred
- Desire to delight our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional appearance and ability to travel upon request
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 2 to 4 years’ experience as an Account/Client Executive or National Client Service Representative is preferred
- Advanced business acumen skills request
Travel required: 10% - 15% Percentage/frequency of travel
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.