You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Schedule: 2nd and 3rd shifts
Ability to work weekends, overtime, and holidays
What does a successful Production Associate do at Fiserv?
At Fiserv, we create and deliver business-critical communications to financial institutions, insurance providers, billers, retailers, and travel and entertainment companies nationwide through transactional document production and delivery. We take great measures to ensure our operations run at the highest level of confidentiality and efficiency by paring skilled talent with world-class equipment.
As a Production Operator at Fiserv, you'll be trained on how to set up and operate different printing and insert machines. Additionally, you will carry out the task of making adjustments to the machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, ensure the batch is accurate per the order ticket, and set up the equipment.
What you will do:
- Operate Machines that feed the printed materials such as statements, special offers or coupons into machines to insert into envelopes for mailing.
- Manually insert documents/ forms into envelopes, affixing tags to plastic carriers and stuffing mail into expedited mailing packages.
- Operate presorting machines to sort and separate out any damaged mail and request reprints when necessary.
- Place sorted mail into bins to be sent to the post office.
- Working with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, security, quality, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the team cross-training including learning different machines and equipment.
What you will need to have:
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation) and uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 50 pounds
What would be great to have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us!
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.