Manager, Human Resources
What does a great Human Resource Manager do?
The Human Resources Manager is a business partner with the assigned FOS (Fiserv Output Solutions) leaders. It is directly responsible for the execution of the HR service delivery model. The Human Resources Manager works collaboratively with the Human Resources team to deliver the highest quality service to client leaders and associates. The HR Manager will advise and counsel managers and associates on a variety of local and corporate HR programs; utilize sound business judgement to make quick and consistent decisions pertaining to human capital in a fast-paced, high volume and demanding work environment; and ensures the effective delivery of the full life cycle of all HR practices to attract, retain and develop our associates. This role reports to the Director Human Resources Operations, FOS.
Come take a seat at the table and make a difference!
- Supports approximately 400+ exempt and non-exempt associates across multiple locations and shifts
- Participates in weekly operations staff meetings when needed, providing staffing updates and corporate communications reminders to senior leadership
- Attends production shift meetings to engage and interact with associates
- Proactively manages associate relations issues, investigations, process and compliance issues to minimize risk for the business. Takes appropriate action to remediate identified issues. Escalates issues appropriately. Provides management team with necessary resolution and action items.
- Leads investigations and ensures activities follow local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations as well as aligning to the Fiserv Code of Conduct, Values, and operating processes and procedures.
- Leverages Workday reports and HR analytics to help leaders make informed decisions, including reporting of operational HR metrics
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; reviews job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and assists management team when developing annual compensation planning.
- Develops, recommends, and implements associate policies and procedures; prepares and maintains applicable procedures; performs escalations when necessary for benefits or compensation issues through corporate services. Leverages HR centers of excellence for their subject matter expertise.
- Supports front line managers in planning and forecasting their staffing pipeline requirements
- Assists with new-associate orientations and Fiserv-required X-Change training
- Monitors career-pathing, associate relations counseling, and outplacement counseling.
- Advises managers on goal alignment, performance management and associate development
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field, required. Master’s degree or M.B.A is preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years progressive Human Resources with experience with most aspects of HR (e.g. talent management, talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, organization design, change management, associate development and engagement)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Master’s degree in human resource management
- PHR, SPHR, PHR-CP, SPHR-CP or equivalent
- Bi-lingual, Spanish
Travel required: 10% - 15% annually
Who We Are: Fiserv’s Output Solutions division delivers turnkey business critical customer communications accurately, on time and with relevant information essential for customer satisfaction and retention. Fiserv supports financial services, healthcare, billing, retail, utilities, travel and entertainment and other companies. Customer communications and payment solutions include transactional document production and delivery, secure and non-secure card manufacturing and personalization, direct marketing services and digital channel delivery. As a trusted outsourcing partner, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More