You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Equipment Technician (3rd Shift)
Work Schedule: 10:45 p.m - 6:45 a.m. Sunday-Thursday
As a Fiserv Equipment Technician, you will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and daily maintenance of production equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. You will perform equipment setup, operation, adjustments and preventative maintenance tasks and run tests on all equipment to test for safety and productivity. Additionally, you will often respond to maintenance requests on the production floor. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well! We are excited to have Spirit day every Friday, so you can wear your favorite sports team's apparel or a Fiserv T-Shirt, instead of the standard Fiserv uniform
In this role, you can expect the following:
- Receiving on the job paid training and work in a climate controlled environment.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Set up, test and maintain production machinery to ensure safety and productivity.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Ensuring proper operation of production machinery through preventive maintenance, adjustments - (including operator adjustments), repair, refurbishing, and rebuilding.
- Follow up to verify repairs are complete.
- Learn and be able to perform operator setups and adjustments on multiple equipment lines.
- Comply with all general work rules including housekeeping, safety and quality – required to keep own general work area clean and organized.
- Work from verbal or written instructions, service manuals, parts catalogs etc.
- Use hand tools and precision devices.
- Work overtime, weekends, and holidays as work schedules require. In peak periods additional overtime is required.
- Be able to troubleshoot operator and machine set up issues.
- Follow all Fiserv SOP’s and safety measures.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Willing to perform additional assigned tasks to help production.
- Maintains maintenance records on all equipment repaired, annotating man-hours, materials, and date of repair.
- Work with associates in team effort to further company goals concerning productivity, safety, quality and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Be able to be standing, kneeling, crouching, or walking for entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly; be able to reach, grab, hold, and lift objects.
- Use hands to operate hand tools, perform keyboarding, and operate machinery.
- Be able to work in dimly lit areas of the machinery and to distinguish color differences, especially when working with electrical/electronic devices.
- Successful performance requires good vision including close vision for accurate attention to detail.
- Work requires incumbent to be mobile and in a standing / walking position.
- Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but not required.
- Experience in a dynamic, high volume production environment and understanding of production concepts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
- Ability to work from verbal and written instructions, blueprints, operational tech/data drawings, simple schematics, and simple engineering data and from instruction manuals - all in English. Diagnoses
- Deep knowledge of production equipment-inserters, printers.
- Deep knowledge of installation, diagnoses and repair of machinery.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of operating a computer workstation.
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods and overtime.
Who we are:
Output Solutions at Fiserv delivers mission-critical communications to financial institutions, health and property/casualty insurance providers, billers, retailers, travel and entertainment companies and advertising agencies nationwide. With solutions including transactional document production and delivery, card manufacturing and personalization and direct marketing services, we help our clients streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer dedication and generating incremental revenue.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.