You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Worldwide Fintech Fiserv is looking for an Application administrator who will be a member of Application support team responsible for maintaining core Fiserv Enterprise payment platform (ACI Worldwide Inc. BASE24).
The main responsibility is defined as the operation and maintenance of application and its different environments (Production, Test & QA) and includes:
- Maintenance of an authorization application in multiple environments (Production, Test, QA);
- Incident resolution support (troubleshoot, fix, escalate), incident management within defined SLAs (with 24x7 On-call support);
- Maintaining operational procedures and documentation;
- Change management – implementation of change requests and patches to all supported environments including change validation;
- Cooperation on business projects, audits and compliance initiatives; cooperation with other support teams;
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity management for application
- Backup, archiving;
- Managing and creating various reports (ad-hoc and/or regular) based on data from supported application environments;
Hand on experience with:
- Platforms: ACI BASE24-eps, ACI BASE24 classic, PowerZaC;
- Operating systems: Guardian, AIX, Windows Server platform.
- Infrastructure: Tandem HP.
Nice to understand:
- Transaction processing understanding.
- TACL scripting
- Confluence, JIRA collaboration, ServicePoint Management tool.
- PostgreSQL database.
- Moogsoft, Splunk, Elastic search.
- 2+ yrs of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Has moderate knowledge in functions they support. General understanding of business issues.
- Experience with management of applications (databases, enterprise or SAP systems, etc.)
- Analytical skills
Our BASE24 team in Bratislava consists of various highly skilled application administrators. As part of the team you’ll have an opportunity to deep dive into the amazing transaction processing world which is basically completely invisible to common man.
As we work across EMEA region, you'll work closely with the our development team, testing teams, infrastructure team and other application teams within the region.
If you are a technology enthusiast with strong sense of responsibility, that is keen on improving his skills and is learning in every opportunity, then you are the person we are looking for.
Modern offices in Digital Park, Bratislava
Base salary starts from 1800,-EUR. Final salary depends on candidate previous experience
What we have to offer:
- Great experienced colleagues
- Collaborative environment
- PROCARE – health care
- Meal vouchers fully paid by company
- English language courses
- 25 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Diners Club Card without fees
- Multisport card
- Bratislava City card without fees
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.