About the Role:
You’re the kind of person who is the most organized person you know. You love solving scheduling puzzles and making all the pieces fit. You are known as “the go to” person on your team and are a problem solver. Want to help candidates have an extraordinary experience during the hiring process? Fiserv is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in our Slough office. In this position, you will play an integral role in supporting the recruiting function, and contribute to the overall success of the team by delivering a high level of client advocacy/support, administrative support and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
What does a great Recruiting Coordinator do? You will be responsible for coordination and administration of routine Talent Acquisition transactions, including timely and accurate interview coordination for candidates, and pre-employment processing for new hires in multiple business units and locations. This position will require you to develop an understanding of Fiserv recruiting processes for candidate management, benefits, relocation policy, government regulation compliance, company policy administration and other related activities in support of our recruiting team. In this role, you will:
- Schedule on and off-site complex interviews, liaising and negotiating with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and executive assistants to secure interview days, times and logistics
- Coordinate travel for candidates and process expense reimbursement
- Manage and find solutions for unexpected, last minute schedule changes
- Facilitate candidate onsite experience, escorting candidate to interviews and maintaining a positive “candidate experience”
- Prepare offer letters, relocation forms, referral bonus requests, and other recruiting correspondence
- Initiate and mange pre-employment background checks
- Work in Recruiting systems and tools, tracking recruiting activities and providing status updates and reporting
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years’ experience in a role in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition, project program coordination, or a role involving scheduling
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with deadlines, make informed and timely decisions; understands when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
- Thinks ahead and troubleshoots, removing obstacles before they become issues
- Comfortable with change & ability to adapt quickly
- Capable managing a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable workload
- Polished and professional presentation and communication style
- Passion for candidate and customer experience; excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, with the capability to work with executives and professionals at all levels
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
- Enthusiastic approach, takes initiative and follows-through consistently
- Stellar organizational and attention to detail skills, with the ability to work independently and balance multiple projects in a large complex corporate environment
Who we are: Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you’ll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We’re helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More