You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv’s Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future; a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
We are seeing a Technology Analyst to join our Account Processing/Bank Solutions Team in Brookfield, WI.
The Account Processing Services/Bank Solutions division of Fiserv specifically design, develop, and test Community Banking financial system solutions and products. We are known as a core banking product that offers a wide variety of products and services including Teller systems, New Account systems, and a full suite of financial application systems that serve banking customers. Our client base is made up of Community Banks across the United States.
In your first Analyst assignment, you will:
- Implement and support api integrations to the Cleartouch core banking system
- Design and develop api integrations based on customer use cases and requirements
- Assist in the design development of and adhering to technical, functional, and security standards
- Under limited direction, research, define, & complete required additions and changes to financial software products
- Under limited direction, analyze technical specifications for both creation of new or enhancing existing applications for compatibility with other systems
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and technical discussions and demonstrate the ability to assist in translating ideas into technical designs
- Interact with external clients and vendors, as well as internal clients for the purpose of issue resolution, data gathering, assisting with end to end testing, and ensuring development of solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, and a motivation to achieve best-in-class results
- Knowledge of technologies and development patterns such as, but not limited to:
- Rest api design, development, and testing
- JSON, ASP.Net Core is preferred
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Java script
- Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Postman
- Agile development and Test Driven development
- Experience with Visual Studio is preferred
- Financial industry interest and experience is preferred
- Distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to multi-task and effectively meet deadlines
- Project management skills and experience a plus
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us. #FSAP
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.