You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the business and the role
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so our customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
As a FORTUNE™ 500 Company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 7th consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
What does an outstanding "Business Solutions Product Manager" do?
As a product, technical, and market specialist, the individual is encouraged to provide thought-leadership and excellence in the sales and delivery of solutions in relation to assigned products:
- Provide professional consulting service to clients, proactively driving value-based technical solutions and capabilities on sales engagements;
- Facilitate pre-to-post sales handoff minimizing time-to-revenue during implementation;
- Influence product development on innovation roadmap strategy.
- Drive revenue growth through linking customer requirements to Fiserv solutions and increasing scope of opportunity by designing differentiated solutions comprised of multiple products.
- Drive channel sales-enablement through differentiated product messaging, solution-based sales training, and value-proposition driven positioning;
- Responsible for maintaining a business focus on the day-to-day management of complex solution consulting support across the multi-channel sales pipeline for assigned product segments.
- Consults on sales within assigned channels and products and services.
Key Attributes and Skills Desired
- 7-10 years of experience in sales, technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets.
- Payment processing industry experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-motivated, mature and independent, able to handle multi-tasks and work well under pressure.
What is in it for you
- A dynamic career packed with growth & future mobility opportunity within the organization!
- Joining a leader in Finance Technology
- Getting the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the fintech space.
Our Talent Acquisition colleagues will be in touch with the shortlisted applicants. You have our assurance that all applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.