You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Help design the future of digital banking!
As a Visual Designer in the Design Experience Office (DXO) you will be responsible for shaping and improving the user experience through design and considering the effects of typography, space, layouts, color illustrations and photography on the usability of digital product.
DXO is dedicated to creating a culture of human first thinking for Fiserv. It fosters organizational adoption of human-centric research and problem-solving approaches that deliver better, more consistent, practices to create real value and increase satisfaction for our customers. This is a team made up of people who love to build products that have a positive impact on the financial livelihood of our clients lives each day.
If you have a thorough knowledge of current design trends, a working knowledge of design systems and you’re looking to make a significant market impact, then we want you to join our team!
- Create accessible interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements.
- Apply and update existing brand standards to accommodate new products and components.
- Design components from a state perspective (ex: active, hover, focus).
- Collaborate directly with tech partners and validates that code is built as designed during projects
- Create consistent and cohesive design patterns
- Review artifacts and deliverables from peer designers to ensure they accurately represent the Fiserv brand and DXO design system.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in visual design, UX design or another related field
- Experience using UX software such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, or Adobe XD
- Travel less than 10% of the time.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.