Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)/Technical Quality Assurance, Sr Professional do?
- Design, develop, and execute functional and Automated tests
- Work with common test methods frameworks and tools
- Triage, troubleshoot and document defects
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities as part of an agile development team
- Setup, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on application platforms and build test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet user needs
- Coordinate with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinate on product design, and offer inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Willingness to work cross-functionally.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Document QA procedures for team
- Follow Agile methodologies
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- SDET and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience with Karate along with Selenium in Java.
- Must have expertise in Jenkins to create CI pipelines.
- Must be cross functional resource with expertise in testing with Rest APIs.
- Must be good in the writing medium to complex queries in the MSSQL.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in functonal and automation testing including performance testing
- Proven experience developing test plans and test cases from requirements/design
- Good understanding of security concepts OAuth2, JWT, multi factor
- Must have Expertise in using JMeter, POSTMAN and Newman
- Should be able to use Bitbucket/Gitlab for pull requests, branching/release strategies
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and how Quality engineering works within a scrum.
- Must be able to integrate third party libraries.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Dot Net is preferred.
- Experience in Accessibility testing
- Experience in Security testing
- Experience with pytest
- Experience with AWS and yugabytes is a huge plus
- Experience with Windows Service management and automation.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.