You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Project Manage Staff do?
As the Project Manager you will play a meaningful role in the delivery of our product to our global rapidly growing client base. You will be responsible for structuring a project from the beginning, with full responsibility for the day-to-day commercials, the client relationship and delivery.
• Facilitate development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion
• Ability to foster positive relationships with key stakeholders
• Able to prioritize conflicting requirements and timescales, ensuring agreed milestones are achieved
• Collaborate on project presentations
• Co-ordination across all teams involved in the deployment of the Fiserv Hosted Solution
• Maintaining high level progress status and reporting to clients and our line management
• Participating in the evolution of the company’s delivery and development methodology
• Effectively leading changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed
• Manage contractual milestone tracking for client projects
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• High School/GED Diploma
• 3 plus years of project management experience
• A mature, keen, driven and commercially astute individual with extensive experience in handling large scale projects in a fast paced environment
• Experience and understanding of Project lifecycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management
• Deep experience running and handling High Ticket Value and Fixed Priced projects
• Deep understanding of Cloud Deployment Models
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Ability to motivate and keep staff on task
• Propensity for multi-tasking
• Deadline driven
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related discipline
• Project Management experience in Banking Payments is desirable but not essential.
Travel Required: 30% travel (mainly US)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.