You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Technical Media Content Developer do?
The Technical Media Content Developer is responsible for the planning, design and implementation of eLearning opportunities for Card product and service offerings. You’ll work with Product and SMEs to determine the audio visual content needs for our products. You’ll work with the eLearning specialists on the team to develop and promote course creation standards. You will apply your understanding of products and services to translate complex information into simple, polished, and engaging eLearning or MicroLearning courses, simulations and videos. You should possess strong eLearning, leadership, verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Develop strategy for planning, creation, management and deployment of eLearning content
· Assist in development of eLearning governance and standards
· Evaluate current tools and recommend emerging eLearning technology to enhance the user experience
· Effectively communicate and collaborate with other content creators to ensure a unified tone, style and voice across all content
· Creates/Revises/maintains eLearning and MicroLeanirngs using Articulate 360 and Camtasia
· Work with project team to design and develop SCORM compliant eLearning courses
· Apply product-specific knowledge; using skills in graphic design, instructional design, writing, and editing.
· Managing all aspects of the development and project lifecycles.
· Analyze and translate technical and functional designs into user friendly client learning material.
· Mastering the department selected style guides and department procedures.
· Identifying requirements, scope and estimation of work.
· Determine timeline and reporting progress to project sponsor. (Product Manager/Product Owner)
· Utilize online resources. (e.g., applications, databases, and test environments)
· Transform complex, unorganized or unstructured data into usable information.
· Managing every aspect of the daily work associated with a project.
· Creating final content for client-facing documentation.
· Outline proposed deliverables or indicate where existing deliverables will change.
· Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
· 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
· Experience with adult learning theory
· Experience with eLearning development tools including Camtasia, Captivate, and Articulate 360.
· Experience using instructional design methodology.
· Experience formulating eLearning strategy for product offerings
· Understanding of content analysis, modeling, design, and structured writing.
· Experience with screen capture and screen editing tools for importing into other sources. (Flare, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to participate in Agile meetings and translate initiatives to training impacts and requirements
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience with Learning Management Systems specifically Cornerstone
• Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, payments or online financial solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Technical Communications, Professional Writing, English, or Journalism preferred.
• Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.