You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does an Outstanding Systems Optimization Consultant do?
As a Systems Optimization Consultant, you will identify a client's inefficiencies in the usage and processes pertaining to Fiserv's Portico system and surround products, as well as create product awareness for solutions that will assist the credit union in meeting their short and long-term goals. You will also work closely with the Systems Optimization Consulting Director to ensure we are consistently delivering high-energy presentations and showcasing the advantages of choosing Fiserv as the Credit Union’s strategic partner.
You can look forward to:
• Performing best practice reviews to optimize the client's system utilization, resulting in increased client satisfaction and revenue to Fiserv.
• Documenting and presenting findings to gain client buy-in increasing the use of Fiserv products.
• Interfacing with all levels of both the Client’s and Fiserv organization.
• Maintaining an ongoing knowledge of Fiserv product lines (Portico and high priority surround products) along with an understanding of future enhancements that will be added to the software.
Basic qualifications to be considered:
• 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
• Knowledge of the Portico Account Processing system.
• Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills to a wide variety of audiences.
• Experience in the financial services industry, credit union experience preferred
You’re the kind of person who:
• Can engage with clients and Fiserv associates with high energy and hold yourself accountable to very high personal standards.
• Can multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Is self-starting and can work with a high level autonomy.
• Possess a strong work ethic and well-developed sense of personal integrity.
• Is committed to the organization’s goals and success.
• Is collaborative and comfortable working in highly matrixed environment.
• Uses independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
Travel Required: 75% travel that may include weekends and holidays
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.