You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Systems Engineer do?
As a Systems Engineering Advisor, your primary focus is to collaborate with colleagues in platform, delivery, and architecture to bring great ideas to life.
You will be hands-on in helping to design, build and create tools and solutions to help Fiserv continue to build a safe and secure public cloud.
- Partner with Cloud Architects to build, test, and revise proposed architectures and solutions
- Define and implement policies using various cloud posture management security tools
- Assist in creation and management of cloud friendly OS base images
- Assist in building various tools/automation to streamline existing processes
- Assist in the remediation of identified security findings
- Assist cloud operations staff with troubleshooting and operations escalations
- Work with other IT, Security, and Business Unit teams to deliver a world class public cloud platform
- Work with the DevOps Teams to integrate CI/CD pipelines
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8+ years of experience in Infrastructure Engineering or DevOps
- Recent hands-on experience working with cloud technologies including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience building cloud solutions through the console and using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) pipelines
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, or Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Working knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Solid understanding of basic internet principles such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, Networking, Load Balancing, etc
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python is a plus
- Experience with containers and/or container orchestration such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Certifications are a plus. AWS Certifications (AWS Certified: SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Solutions Architect)
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.