You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Supplier Services Manager, you will help build and manage our third-party supplier/ partner relationships including our strategic approach to new and existing partnerships, maximizing the potential revenue and client needs. You will advise the partners on the best integration paths with our platform as well as handle partner inquiries. You will work closely with the product team and engineering team to troubleshoot partner integration issues and prioritize integration enhancements. As our Supplier Services Manager, you will...
High level responsibilities
• Contracting and Contract Management – work with clients, integration partners, product management and legal to implement integration partners and the negotiation, execution and management (and renewal) of any legal contracts required.
• Vendor Risk Management typically needed for reseller or distribution agreements. Work with our Global Sourcing and Vendor Risk teams to do the appropriate assessments.
• Revenue - Manage all the revenue received from the integration partner monthly and yearly from finance. Validate that the amounts received are correct. Look for and define opportunities to increase revenue through new partnerships or by improving features and functionality related to existing partnerships. Work with Contracting, Accounting and Finance to ensure new partners are set up and invoiced appropriately. Work with partners on any billing items or issues.
• Integration Implementation, management and support - For all new Web Services and Platinum Integrations that are contracted, support the integration partner’s development of product including recommending the most appropriate integration path. This includes helping partners obtain the right credentials, data mapping, API and other pertinent documentation and coordinating with the Product and Engineering teams as needed. Main point of contact post integration to receive and resolve any service tickets opened by the partner. Manage the partner relationship through recurring meetings. Work with Product Management to advocate and prioritize enhancement requests as well as defects across all our third-party partners. Leverage ServicePoint and JIRA to manage defect reports and enhancement requests. Responsible for all Partner communications and aligning the communication process with our client communication process and working with the Client Support team. Manage reporting of integrated partners within the LOS to various internal sources as needed. Ensure clients, Product, Client Support and Sales are aware of all the new and existing partner integrations (products and services available) Maintain documentation of testing materials for Client Support Reps, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance teams. Ensure proper and adequate reporting is in place for 1) volume of JIRA tickets outstanding, created, and closed; and 2) integrations in progress and their status. Implement and maintain 360 feedback mechanisms with partners and stakeholders to help with continuous improvement of processes and service.
• Marketing - Provide a go-to-market strategy for integration partners. Develop mechanisms to showcase new integration partners to our client base including marketing materials, logo placement on websites and client and prospect demos.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• BS/BA and/or equivalent applicable working experience required. Advanced degrees a plus.
Job Related Experience:
• Undergraduate degree with 7+ years of experience in the Mortgage industry
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in technology/software related product management or mortgage/ financial services product management with a focus on digital lending
• Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in supplier management standards and practices, and risk management
• Proven ability to be a visionary with ability to lay out and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
• Well versed in the operational processes of Residential lending including processing, underwriting, closing, post close audit, QC, compliance, servicing, secondary marketing
• Well versed on Mortgage Loan Origination Systems
• Experience and understanding of Residential Loan File documentation
• Experience with existing and emerging technologies in the lending industry is required for this position
• Experience with AGILE process framework
• Proven leadership skills and business acumen.
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• Thorough understanding of the mortgage process, critical fintech partners and integration with those partners/systems and online/mobile channels
• Demonstrated knowledge of online, mobile and tablet technology and real estate/ mortgage industry trends
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
• Solid thought leadership and ability to influence others through collaborative efforts
• Proven ability to be able to work with other organizational units in a highly matrixed company and lead through influence
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Graduate degree and/ or Accredited Mortgage Banker or CMB designation from the Mortgage Bankers Association
• Digital Product operations and/or supplier/ partner experience within the Mortgage Industry
• A visionary with ability to layout and execute on supporting strategy and tactical plans
• Able to work with other organizational units and lead through influence
• Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
• Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• A High degree of adaptability/flexibility
• The ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology and use within the lending domain. Machine Learning/AI technology experience a plus
• Experience working with SaaS/Multi-tenant software platforms
Travel required: 10-15%/ 1x per month
Who We Are:
This role is part of the Real Estate Lending team within Digital Lending and Origination. We have a best-in-class real estate origination platform for the Mortgage Industry and are looking to grow the business significantly over the next 5 years. Digital Lending and Origination also has best-in-class platforms for Deposit Account opening and consumer lending as well as adding small business and commercial lending capabilities.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.