You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
You will design and develop inventive products & solutions to drive innovation leveraging AI/ML/DL models
You’ll support end-to-end data science project activities including requirement analysis, explorative data analysis, data wrangling, feature engineering , algorithm selection, model fitting/validation/verification, visualization , hyper parameter tuning, inference analysis, model deployment.
You’ll use High-Performance Computing (HPC) platform to build , test , deploy AI/ML/DL models to target specific business objectives and create other business opportunities.
You’ll work with several frameworks including Spark, DASK, sci-kit learn, Xgboost, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Pandas, PyArrow.
You’ll work with several data science related tools, accelerators, and products & solutions that help with AI/ML/DL modeling.
You’ll provide post deployment support including monitoring, troubleshooting, improving model efficiency, and scaling the solution within the HPC platform.
You’ll work in a highly collaborative, team environment, and collaborating with multiple stakeholders including business, product development , architecture, and engineering teams.
You will assist management in the communication of insights and the implementation of impactful data science solutions across the organization
The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related field.
Preferred Skills, Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience with building, optimizing, and scaling NLP models that comb through copious amounts of data
• 5+ year experienced with drawing insights from sparsely labeled textual data and ability to leverage domain knowledge as well as ontologies to improve model performance
• 5+ years’ experience working with different algorithms using Python (including PySpark, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, Xgboost, DASK, h2o ) and/or R.
• Strong knowledge of statistical data analysis and machine learning techniques (e.g., SVM, regression, classification, clustering, time series)
• High familiarity with financial analytics, time series econometrics, payment processing and marketing strategies targeting Small and Mid-Market merchants.
• High familiarity with data platforms and applications such Snowflake, AWS Sagemaker , IBM Watson , Databricks
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.