You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models. Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. consults with business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
To be successful as a solution architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding solution architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- E2E accountability of solution design across multiple products, integrations and technologies that deliver successful business outcomes which meet reliability, availability, serviceability needs.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 6+ years of software engineering software and design architecture
- Experience designing, debugging and running fault tolerant large-scale distributed systems
- Experience working with public cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Experience with creating and improving documented procedures and/or playbooks.
- Knowledge of open-source configuration, orchestration, and CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, PCF and/or Docker.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Architecture and Operations. Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of tools & technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk and Moogsoft is a plus.
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as: HTTP, DNS, ECMP, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, Subnetting and Load Balancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.