You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Inside the Site Reliability Engineering team at Fiserv, you’ll be focused on improving the customer experience of Fiserv’s products by improving their availability, reliability, and sustainability alongside our development teams. Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products, and cutting-edge technology. Automating processes involved in releases.
Who you are:
- At least 5 years in a Reliability Engineering, DevOps, or Infrastructure focused role.
- Passion for designing and building reliable systems
- Automation advocate – Have an automation first approach
- Experience with deploying, supporting, and monitoring new and existing services, platforms, and application stacks
- Strong experience supporting customer-facing applications on Windows/Linux platforms (leans more towards Windows)
- Monitoring experience leveraging Splunk, ExtraHop, Prometheus, etc…
- Strong fundamental understanding of Networking and Security
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, architecture, and core technologies (such as DNS, DHCP, HTTPS).
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to share your knowledge, teach what you know, and learn new ways of doing things from your team.
- Use the core Site Reliability Engineering principles of change management, monitoring, emergency response, capacity planning, and production readiness reviews to run the platform.
- Monitor and report on service level objectives for a given applications services. Work with business and product owners to establish key performance indicators.
- Partnering with security engineers and developing plans and automation to aggressively and safely respond to new risks and vulnerabilities.
- Partner with the broader Fiserv organization to build a culture of rigorously learning from incidents.
- Unblock, support, and effectively communicate across teams to achieve results.
- Define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs.
- We’d Prefer To See
- Demonstrated experience building or maintaining highly available systems at scale.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines that support a SaaS product.
- Experience with capacity planning practices or methodologies.
- Create and maintain our applications in a Cloud Computing environment using AWS, Apigee PCF, Kubernetes, Docker & Azure
Impact You'll Make
- Providing operational support for Fiserv products to meet SLOs and SLAs.
- Working closely with development teams to implement and improve SLIs and SLOs for their services.
- Identifying and developing processes, tools, automation, infrastructure improvements and software changes to address top operational issues.
- Exerting technical influence to shape the implementation of Fiserv products and establishing strong operational readiness across teams.
- Utilizing hands-on technical skills to partner with team members and be comfortable diving into the fray as needed.
- Diagnosing complex problems, developing metrics to measure them, and implementing monitoring solutions to manage them.
- Building automation and systems to maintain software and hardware lifecycle management.
- Using your programming experience to reduce toil.
- Less than 10% per year
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or equivalent degree is desirable
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.