Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Position Description Overview
uCom enables innovative commerce options while providing retailers/restaurants with a secure digital experience for their customers. Not just a mobile payments solution, uCom provides consumers with a seamless experience throughout a full transaction from any purchasing channel -in store, online, mobile, connected car or IOT. It’s this seamless experience -combining shopping, payment, marketing, loyalty, and money management that consumers desire. This solution speeds the payment process, while providing value added services, which can yield additional revenue flows and streamline operational efficiency for clients.
As a Senior Technical Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for delivering integrations for large enterprise clients, providing a seamless omni channel experience for their customers. You will be vital to maintaining acceptable levels of service delivery for clients. This includes direct client communication
- Leads all technical aspects of solution delivery for enterprise-scale clients; primarily consisting of:
- Leading from requirements phase onwards on projects.
- Managing all of the implementation aspects of large-scale projects
- Partners with the Engineering to design high--quality, high--performance solutions with an eye to solving a business need. - Plans / builds / configures solutions within the specified timelines.
- Drives efficiencies in execution processes. - Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Reviews system test plans and results to ensure a comprehensive approach to delivering quality technology solutions to the business.
- Addresses all reported defects within a timely fashion.
- Coordinates production handover.
- Ensure adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Developing understanding and encouragement of team's engineering innovation and improvement (engineering practices, DevOps, etc.)
- Quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a dynamic team environment.
- Substantial expertise of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
- 6+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Expert in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Deep understanding of: Relational Databases, RESTful and Web services Linux and Spring.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and programming skills. Including emerging technologies.
- Expert knowledge of: JEE, Spring Framework, Hibernate / JPA
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
- Works independently with IT functional units and business units.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Off-hours availability from time to time for supporting the production handover and client field testing
- Payment industry. Cloud, specifically, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and container architectures.
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.