You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior SRE Cloud Engineer do?
In this role, you will help build the technology responsible for our core services with a focus in the Microsoft Azure Cloud eco-system. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
Additionally, you will focus using analytical and troubleshooting skills to provide project participation, support continuity, and rotating on-call escalation. You will also lead detection and troubleshooting of issues that affect delivery of services for industry leading Digital Consumer Experience products. Teamwork and creativity are essential to this role. As a go-to point of escalation you will be challenged with resolving card holder impacting issues in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on support for existing environments to include performance of the following related tasks: software installation, patch installation, upgrades, query writing, configuration, security, system monitoring and tuning, disaster recovery planning, and release deployments.
- Responsible for Azure / RedHat Openshift buildout and managing multiple clusters in a complex eco-system
- Implement tools and automation for build, configuration management, continuous integration (CI), deployment, and application monitoring.
- Automate and evolve infrastructure, deployment strategies and testing to support a quick turnaround of deployments.
- Maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) responsible for provisioning, configuring, and scaling infrastructure in cloud environments
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure all relevant KPI’s are implemented within the monitoring framework.
- Participate in all Production Support activities during incidents and outages. Hands-on technical resource capable of resolving all technical issues within lower and upper environments and making recommendation for performance and capacity improvements.
- Participate in capacity planning, tuning systems stability, provisioning, performance, and scaling of the application infrastructure.
- The desire to resolve issues for a 24x7 environment in a non-impacting yet fast-paced resolve time.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Experience with Azure services and /or with similar stack in AWS:
- RedHat OpenShift / Azure Kubernetes / Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Azure KeyVault / KMS / Redis Cache / Resource Groups
- Networking: VPC / Subnets / Route Tables / Security Groups / Network Watcher / Flow Logs
- Compute: Azure VM’s / EC2 / AutoScaling / Load Balancers
- Database: SQL / RDS / Dynamo / PostgreSQL
- Other: AAD / IAM / S3 / Blob / File Shares / CloudWatch / CloudFront
- Working experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Experience working with third-party vendors
- Able to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrate a desire to automate as much as possible
- Able to participate in on-call rotation
- Containerization technologies: Docker or Podman
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools: Azure DevOps, Tekton
- Linux system administration – ability to manage and troubleshoot Linux systems and services, bash scripting
- Networking: solid understanding of routing and networking concepts
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Web Servers: Nginx or Apache configurations and reverse proxies
- Collaboration platforms such as JIRA, Confluence, Wiki, ServiceNow
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.